Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A final cry for help here as I dont know what is happening.

 

I copied the cd to the server and set up a bat file to deploy. I also used the office OCT tool to help. everything deployed ok.

 

But we are having issues with VBA or Macros, both in excel and word. VBA.png in word we have the same kind of problem asking about macros etc.

 

Now I have logged on a few computers as administrator and done the trust center > enable macros bit and also gone into add remove programs and made sure that VBA for office or what its called is installed as part of the office package and still getting the same errors.

 

Any ideas?

 

 

REM --- Check If installed

 

if exist "%systemdrive%\office2010.txt" goto_END

 

 

REM --- Deploy To win7

 

"\\DC1\Software\OFFICE14\x86\setup.exe" /config "\\DC1\Software\OFFICE14\x86\Standard.WW\config.xml"

 

copy /y "\\DC1\netlogon\Office2010\Office2010.txt" "%systemdrive%\office2010.txt"

 

REM --- END of Script OFFICE TXT should be in C:\Local

:END

Exit

 

config


























Edited by MattDLEA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...