Simcfc73 Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 I know its half 11, I have had a couple of beers but these hoops I need to jump through to get SSO working on Office 365 see very tight. Can someone give me some heads up on how they have set up AD FS..like how many servers they use for the services. The documentation talks about multiple proxies...NLB servers and federation proxies. bit confused.
CyberNerd Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 I know its half 11, I have had a couple of beers leave it to tomorrow and get Google apps. It whips Office 365 into submission.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now