Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've managed to rename the page title that appears at the top of the browser window, but only for the Login page. I made the change in Login.aspx. But after a user logs in, how do I change the title page there? I can't find it anywhere. The title for that page is "[school name] - Home Access Plus+ - Home".

 

Anyone know where to change that one?

Posted
Thanks. I've noticed it in the page source if I right-click on the web page and do View Source. Is there any file I can edit that source with?
Posted

Hi

 

Similar question for this error message:

 

"An unexpected network error occurred. This error has been logged on the server's event log"

 

This error comes when I am logged in as a user who tries to access a folder in a drive but my user doesn't have permissions on that folder. Will I need to change this message in the source in order to edit its wording?

 

It's just that the error might make users think there is a problem when it's just the way their permissions are in that particular share.

Posted
Strange, we have a drive mapped in HAP+ where the user has Windows permissions to about half the folders inside. But if I double-click a folder where they shouldn't have perms, I get the attached error.

Capture.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...