GrumbleDook Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 I was a bit unsure about the most suitable place for this ... but this seems as good as ever. I have been spotting a number of good things recently from various sections of Technet ... there are a number of good podcasts that you can pick up from the Technet site or from iTunes ... but I think one of the best resources is Technet Flash. It is free to subscribe to and you register for it here.
GrumbleDook Posted June 29, 2007 Author Posted June 29, 2007 Sorry geoff ... I'm giving away the secrets of where you get some of your info from.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now