TheBinMan Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 I'm still not sure how to get this working correctly, or if its possible to have it remember users scores when they log on to different machines. We've pushed it out via GPO to a classroom of machines and it remembers different users on a per-machine basis, but does not transfer pupils progress if they log on to a different machine. We have deployed the RH_XP version, as recommended in other posts here, and I'm not usre if it is possible for pupils scores to follow them round to other machines. If anyone has got this working I would be very grateful! Thanks.
Steve21 Posted October 31, 2012 Posted October 31, 2012 It stores the save data in both localappdata, and registry. So without doing some wizardry to copy reg settings at logoff, and copy them across there isn't a way I don't think. Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now