Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone in CLEO area use Office365? We are thinking about using it and I was wondering how hard it is to get set up with btoneconnct, If there is anything I need to get them to do or I I can just set it up for the school by myself.
Posted
Not in that area but it is really just down to who does your external DNS, all you need to do is sign up for a demo then follow the instructions to put an activation key record in your schools DNS records. You can then use all of it.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...