Symbiosis Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 Hi all Have just been given the task of setting up our music suite with this software - all is working but I need to set up a configuration to work with all our students that will load the correct ASIO driver, sound library etc. So far, I tried saving the configuration as an admin and then copied the Avid Appdata folder over to the all users folder thinking that would do it but its still not loading it as I want Anyone else done this and can help please (and yes I have tried Sibelius support and they told me that they dont deal with roaming profiles) Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now