Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know you've helped me with this in the past, however I can't find the thread. I've just updated to HAP8, everything was going fine and had been working, then I made another change within setup.aspx, and now the screen looks like this:

HAP Corrupt Screen.jpg

 

Please can you remind me I fix this.

 

Thanks!

Posted
try clearing out your cache.. I dont think HAP is very cache friendly when it is updated.. I had some funny stuff like that and F5 was my friend (but it only happened on the first day!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...