X-13 Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 (edited) Every time I reply to a subscribed thread in mobile mode, it unsubscribes me from the thread. Also, all reply boxes in mobile mode have the word ERROR above them. Edited October 23, 2012 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted October 15, 2012 Posted October 15, 2012 Hrm it shouldnt do that, will take a look now.
ZeroHour Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Worked fine for me, can you take a screenshot?
X-13 Posted October 23, 2012 Author Posted October 23, 2012 Worked fine for me, can you take a screenshot? Of? the giant error?
ZeroHour Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 No idea then, I haven't really changed anything. EDIT: I wonder if it was fixed since we now use ajax based uploading instead of flash.
X-13 Posted October 26, 2012 Author Posted October 26, 2012 @ZeroHour It's back... I can't upload pictures from my phone, I'll have to upload it when I get home.
X-13 Posted October 26, 2012 Author Posted October 26, 2012 (edited) @ZeroHour It's back... I can't upload pictures from my phone, I'll have to upload it when I get home. Not sure if this has attached... [i don't load images on mobile.] Le EDIT: and... unsubscribed. Wtf? Edited October 26, 2012 by X-13 1
ZeroHour Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 (edited) Does that happen if you use a different browser? aka chrome EDIT: I have a theory for the unsubscribe problem now. Edited October 26, 2012 by ZeroHour
X-13 Posted October 26, 2012 Author Posted October 26, 2012 I'm not sure about a different browser. I'm using the cm9 stock browser. I know it DOESN'T happen at home. It looks like our old [not as restricted] proxy is the problem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now