Elky Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 Not sure if this has ever happened to anyone else but a couple of times when I have clicked this, I've been taken to the PayPal website! Its only when I click this and happens very rarely but it has definitely happened Anyone else get this or is it just me?! :?
DSapseid Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 Im always getting thrown to the paypal webpage. Not just on the view post since last visit page.
Elky Posted June 25, 2007 Author Posted June 25, 2007 Scan your machine for spyware/adware. Its scanned regularly and is ok. Its only this site and only when I click that link - weird. I'll run another scan anyway just to make sure
russdev Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 Hi When it does it can you give me a screenshot. You don';t use any greasemonkey scripts on this site do you??? Russell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now