mattcrum Posted October 2, 2012 Posted October 2, 2012 I am running Windows Multipoint 2011. I want to run either Firefox, Safari, or Chrome as the default browser, however I cannot get them to open on different stations simultaneously without creating individual profiles. This typically wouldn't be a problem, except that there will be multiple users logged into the same profile simultaneously. Anyone have any ideas on how I could get this to work? IE obviously works fine, but some things do not support IE and I would like the users to have access to Firefox or Chrome. Thanks guys!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now