Bev Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 Hi I'm not sure that this really fits the Edugeek remit, but as this ICT technican gets asked about anything that involves a computer in the sligthest way, then I shall pass that query on to you all. I do the school newsletter (amongst many random non-technician related tasks), and I'm looking for some decent, education related, clipart to make it less bland. I use a lot of Discovery Education stuff but it's all very American and not always suitable. Any suggestions? I'm prepared to buy something (inexpensive) if it's out there.
wnye Posted September 24, 2012 Posted September 24, 2012 You can download a lot more free clipart from the Microsoft site, i'd try that and google before splashing out any cash.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now