Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello

 

There are a number of sites on our sharepoint installation but site admins can't get into them unless they are specifically listed as member of the site.

 

Is there a way to give admins blanket access to all sites that are created in sharepoint?

 

Darren

Posted

Try this

 

When you refer to admin you mean admin per site? Not overall admin?

 

Before you start back up!

 

Create a group in AD.

 

Add the people you want to be site administrators to that group. I would give them a new title ( suggestion)

 

Then give that group permissions on the site.

 

I hope that helps but I'm guessing as I do not have all the info

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...