dagza Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 Hello There are a number of sites on our sharepoint installation but site admins can't get into them unless they are specifically listed as member of the site. Is there a way to give admins blanket access to all sites that are created in sharepoint? Darren
NewOrder Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 Try this When you refer to admin you mean admin per site? Not overall admin? Before you start back up! Create a group in AD. Add the people you want to be site administrators to that group. I would give them a new title ( suggestion) Then give that group permissions on the site. I hope that helps but I'm guessing as I do not have all the info
meastaugh1 Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 If all your sites are within the same site collection, just specify the 'admin' as a site collection administrator.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now