Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am able to upload Publisher files via HAP, however when one of our teachers tries, she gets an error message about unapproved file types. Is there any way I can change the list of file types to allow this?

 

Thanks!

Posted

Have you added .pub files as an allowed filetype via the setup?

 

I just put in "Publisher Files", "*.pub", "All" in the 3 boxes, saved the config and my test account uploaded ok on V8, and on V7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...