steve999 Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 Hi All, I am having a problem on my network, the internet is soo slow and crashes often, some websites work ok for a short while some dont and students just get the spinning wheel. The homepage is bbc.co.uk, which just hangs - if they open a new tab it works for most other internet pages but is slow or will crash. The terminal servers have not been changed , other than java and flash updating to current version Terminal Servers are Win2008 R2 Standard, I have looked a the citrix gateway, I can t see anything obvious. The firewall is not blocking it, as i put bbc into an explicit white list, but still the same. I am running out of ideas, any help would be useful, thanks
HC_Netman Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 Have you tried uninstalling the latest Java and Flash? As that is the only change it is possible that is causing the issue. We have had an issue with slow internet since installing Flash 11.4 I have uninstalled it then reinstalled using the offline installer and the speed has returned to normal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now