Stuart_C Posted September 1, 2012 Posted September 1, 2012 Hi there, I've got an issue with the Ranger Outpost software, the site I'm at use it and at current there is no money to replace it (even though I know RM have replaced it with something else) My current set up is a DC on site with two more DC's at a different site. Ranger Outpost is installed on the DC at the site with the single DC. Now when I'm at site I can log in via the client and access the share/staff areas/own area so it should all be working. Firewall is set to allow access on the correct port When I try and access it from outside it errors at the "Establishing Session" stage. The FAQ says that this is probably due to incorrect password but I know it's correct and it all works inside. any ideas why this would be the case or what I could do or check to fix it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now