techie211 Posted August 14, 2012 Posted August 14, 2012 hey ppl, I have several "Public" calendars running off my Exchange 2003 box that users can access. I would like to know if there is a way to export an .xls or .csv to update these calendars or a certain calendar? When I run the wizard to export it defaults to the local Outlook calendar and I don't see the option for the other calendars under the Public folder??? All users are running Outlook 2010 btw. Any help is appreciated. -J
sukh Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 hey ppl, I have several "Public" calendars running off my Exchange 2003 box that users can access. I would like to know if there is a way to export an .xls or .csv to update these calendars or a certain calendar? When I run the wizard to export it defaults to the local Outlook calendar and I don't see the option for the other calendars under the Public folder??? All users are running Outlook 2010 btw. Any help is appreciated. -J Maybe not to thAt format bit you can tp a pst. Go to the calendar and select it amd then try or browse tp ot wjen you start the export.
techie211 Posted August 15, 2012 Author Posted August 15, 2012 so, is it not possible to bulk edit calendars listed in the Public Folders?
sukh Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 Permissions yes bit the actual content no native way via exch.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now