wesleyw Posted August 6, 2012 Posted August 6, 2012 I've installed the tools and the script completes with no errors however the XenCenter console states that they are not installed after the reboot? Wes
twin--turbo Posted August 6, 2012 Posted August 6, 2012 Did you go through the install of the xenhost and select centos? I had trouble on ClearOS which is centos based as the kernel does not support paravirtualisation which is needed by xentools ( IIRC ) . Much prefere vMware as it's support for linux hosts is vastly better. Rob 1
twin--turbo Posted August 6, 2012 Posted August 6, 2012 one would expect it has no PV As per. Citrix Forums : XenServer Tools on Linux without ... 1
wesleyw Posted August 6, 2012 Author Posted August 6, 2012 Right means a new installation and a migration of data to a PV linux distro I think I'll leave that for now. Wes
twin--turbo Posted August 6, 2012 Posted August 6, 2012 It's a right pain in the neck. For the one server I wanted on Xen I just left it without tools and it's ok.. Other systems are on ESXi/ESX Rob
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now