stebo730 Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Hello, I am in the process of deploying CITRIX VDI in a Box and so far so good. However, I need to generate a certificate to get proper SSL access. I have some instructions from the citrix website but I cannot get my head round what I need to do especially the after installing a Certificate Authority on one of our servers. Instructions I have are here - http://forums.citrix.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/1289-297140-1595898-37217/Kaviza%20VDI-in-a-box%20SSL%20Certificate%20Installation.pdf CTX132235 - How to Create SSL Certificate for VDI-in-a-Box Virtual Appliance - Citrix Knowledge Center I am using Geotrust QuickSSL and I keep getting an error - Common Name does not contain fully qualified domain name. Could someone let me have some idea where I am going wrong or better instruction. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now