sidewinder Posted July 31, 2012 Posted July 31, 2012 (edited) I've recently replaced our old server cabinet, and wondered if anyone wanted it? There isn't really anything wrong with it, it was just not strong enough for all the equipment we had, and I preferred to get an open rack instead. It's a dark grey colour, 42U, has both sides, back and glass front door. I haven't had the door on for a long time so whether it still attaches I can't guarantee, but it should be fine. Comes with transport castors and one shelf, and all the fixings It's all currently in pieces and would need to be collected from Richmond, Surrey - would obviously need a van or a long estate car due to the length! Can take some pictures if required but as it is in pieces it isn't very exciting. Edited July 31, 2012 by sidewinder
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now