Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been looking at this document - NTLM authentication - MoodleDocs

 

For step 2 our moodle server is in a DMZ and LDAP ports are open to AD. The server is not on the domain. Do you know if NTLM is possible if the server is not on the domain please?

 

The Server is 2008 R2 using IIS

 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

I have set moodle up with LDAP authentication. The machine does not need to be on the domain because in theory its read only access.

 

I have set it up on a linux and mac server and works fine. It just does not have automatic login with kerberos.

 

(Note should read article attached!)

 

For Windows integrated login I would guess it does need to be on the domain.

 

Ross

Edited by Rozzer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...