6Foot2 Posted July 18, 2012 Posted July 18, 2012 (edited) I don't seem to be getting E-Mails to tell me that someone has replied to a thread that I am subscribed to. Just a heads up really [though you may be aware of this already?] HTH. Edited July 19, 2012 by ZeroHour
sonofsanta Posted July 18, 2012 Posted July 18, 2012 Likewise - last one I got was 23:17 last night, since then none have come through. Probably for the best, mind.
ZeroHour Posted July 18, 2012 Posted July 18, 2012 Fixed, not sure what happened to sendmail. You wont get previous emails sadly though I think. Check http://www.edugeek.net/usercp.php for recent subscribed thread changes. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now