sonofsanta Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 Man that's difficult to summarise into that title space. You know when you try and +rep someone you've recently thanked, and it tells you to spread the love around some more first? That error message isn't working right now - it just shows a blank box (FF13.0.1). As a more general point, though, it is annoying that the error comes up at all - oftentimes someone I want to +rep is someone who's helped me repeatedly through a thread and therefore been thanked a few times. I end up going back through the thread, removing all my thanks, +repping then adding the thanks back. It'd be better if thanks didn't impact on the +rep button, but I don't expect that granularity is possible, so with all the changes to rep around here could the restrictions just be removed? [/cheeky request]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now