Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have a button to generate a report based on a selection in a combo box.

This is working but it keeps prompting for a field not in the report or query.

 

The selection is for an assettype (PC, Printer, etc) and I run the report using its text value, however it also asks for the assettypeID when the report preview is clicked.

As stated before the assettype value is passed successfully and the report is generated as expected.

 

Edit -

 

I realise I may have issues not generating the report by a primary key so I swapped them over and its stopped passing the parameter to the query! I hate access :(

Edited by CHR1S

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...