Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

Iv got an interesting issue, Iv been asked to package the above package for deployment across our RM CC4 windows 7 network. The software packaged fine and deploys OK, but when I try and run it it crashes says there is a faulting module in Quantum.exe (main program file) and common32.dll (dll within the program folder).

 

The strange thing is If I manually install the software using the same MSI I deployed with, it installs and runs perfect, also I can copy the program files from that machine to another and it still works, but deploying it just seems to break it and I cant understand why?

 

any idea's?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...