MrWu Posted July 7, 2012 Posted July 7, 2012 (edited) Hi This is with Frog support but wondering if anybody experienced this When student / even admins log into frog and goes into home drives / network drives, it shows shortcuts to links for files but when trying to click on or download selected files we get a 'page not found' error. (404) We recently had a frog update done by frogtrade and wondering whether that could be the case. Plus we did move to Windows mixed 2003/2008 domain on June 1st but I don't think that would cause the File access to be broken. Edit: When I try to access the drives internally (say http://frogserver) I get this: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /include/network_file.phtml%25252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525253fin_webpage%25252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525253d1 on this server. PPS : I seem to be able to upload files to frog and the file appears on the relevent fileserver that frog is linked to. Ta Edited July 7, 2012 by MrWu
mthomas08 Posted July 9, 2012 Posted July 9, 2012 Sounds like the network access settings might need checking. I think there are some settings in the tool kit - I been trying to find it my self. Although to me I would guess the actual web page it self might have an issue (something on the page?). Can you edit the drive page and see anything wrong? 1
MrWu Posted July 10, 2012 Author Posted July 10, 2012 just having a look today, still 'feeling my way' round the toolkit, just trying to understand how Frog access our fileservers, Frog still points to the old Win 2003 Dc (still a DC but with the roles moved to a new Windows 2008 box.) might repoint it to the new DC as a test... still suspect it's the Frog update that broke this...
MrWu Posted July 10, 2012 Author Posted July 10, 2012 Turned out to be Frog update afterall that broke the file links to the server.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now