Domino Posted July 5, 2012 Posted July 5, 2012 (edited) Just tried to give thanks to a post on this thread: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/internet-related-filtering-firewall/97892-woo-hoo-its-red-letter-day.html And I got a permissions error as per screenshot. However, when I went back to the original page the thanks had gone through. Weird... Edited July 6, 2012 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted July 6, 2012 Posted July 6, 2012 Just tried to give thanks to a post on this thread: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/internet-related-filtering-firewall/97892-woo-hoo-its-red-letter-day.html And I got a permissions error as per screenshot.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14524[/ATTACH] However, when I went back to the original page the thanks had gone through. Weird... I *think* rather then the ajax being routed behind the scenes to log the click it actually went to the ajax call url, as this is blocked you got the error as there is no page as such but the system still made the db calls. Should be a one off I hope.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now