Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Got a weird one here. Teacher A logs in, opens a file and prints it; Teacher B logs in to the same computer, opens the same file and prints it to the same printer. Can anyone tell me why the margins would be different on the two sheets of paper? I've stood and watched them demonstrate this, so I know it is definitely happening.
Posted
Changed their default margins, thus sitting in current user registry?

 

Steve

 

Only other thing I can think of is they may have slightly different default templates for word / excel. Normally dot or dotx file extension depending on version of MS Office ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...