ben604 Posted June 26, 2012 Posted June 26, 2012 I'm losing the will here...I've tried every variation I can see to get Fog to see the disks within 2 separate VM programs, but I get stuck at "attempting to register host..." if I try to register the device with Fog or it shows that the disk fails the compatibility test, probably causing the host registration problem... Can this be done? Am I trying the impossible?
Geoff Posted June 26, 2012 Posted June 26, 2012 The FoG default kernel only supports VMWare images using IDE discs. Otherwise you need to build a custom kernel with Device Drivers -> SCSI Device Support -> SCSI low-level drivers -> VMware PCSCSI device support compiled in. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now