Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
You can call me sad if you like but this did make me laugh quite a lot.

 

 

I must be sad too. That was an exquisite fail.

 

Though, it may have been funnier because, while he was "typing" I was going "beep boop beep beep boop" in my head...

 

I'm so immature.

Posted

is he just pretending to type for the camera, if so cant he pretend to touch type rather than pecking lol.

 

Must admit i don't touch type properly :redface:

Posted
is he just pretending to type for the camera

 

Looks like it.

 

Obviously,he can't do real work, you wouldn't want the ne'er-do-wells getting a heads up... Why he didn't login and pretend to type in word [Other word processors are also available] is a mystery.

Posted

Superb!

 

I don't think I've ever seen anyone who was practiced enough at typing to do it without looking at their fingers whilst also being rubbish enough to still type with one finger. Worst. Acting. Ever. [/comic book guy]

 

He should've just typed like a hacker.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...