ict-direct Posted June 13, 2012 Posted June 13, 2012 Morning all. It's time for me to tell you all about our latest news! I am happy to announce that we are now part of the Microsoft Refurbishing Program. To this end we can now offer Windows 7 OEM Upgrades on all of our machines for just £15 per machine! Now if that isn't good news I don't know what is! Also just a note that all of the previous offers I have posted are still in effect for the foreseeable future! So take a look and grab a bargain! Dave @ Ict-Direct Tel: 01254 820980 Email: dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk Twitter: @ict_Direct
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now