u8dmtm Posted June 6, 2007 Posted June 6, 2007 I have just put the Edugeek Joomla package on to an OS X Server, however on the Pre-Installation Check, all the directories in the 'Directory and File Permissions Check' are unwritable. Can somebody tell me how to change this as I have never used Apache / OS X for web serving before. Thanks
u8dmtm Posted June 6, 2007 Author Posted June 6, 2007 In case it helps someone help me, I have placed the Joomla site in: \library\webserver\documents\joomla I think I need to change the directory permissions in OS X, but even if I get Read/Write to Everyone, it still won't change the Pre-Install indicators.
u8dmtm Posted June 6, 2007 Author Posted June 6, 2007 The solution is a bit of chmoding: http://www.netadmintools.com/art560.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now