mirojr Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 Hi, Thanks matthew@axel. Got the new firmware for the axel client updated, and then a nice easy connection to vdi-in-a-box. The results are ok for the flash acceleration, which is the reason I have had to adopt VDIAB. Still having issues with my wyse t50's. I can use the browser connection, but have issues with sound redirection to usb speakers, and also the volume is always at one setting. LOUD. I am now trying to setup the wyse t50 ICA client instead of using the browser, but again not much information or help available with the wyse t50. The axel client was a 5 minute setup! I can not really compare the flash acceleration of the 2 clients as the wyse is still using one audio level and its hard to compare the quality without going deaf. Anyone help with the Wyse? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now