bigfoot780 Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 This laptop sometimes will not boot and the bios boot menu states the hard drive has failed. Intermittently this occurs. I have managed to install win7 x64 and rebooted several times sometimes working sometimes not. I also get a fair bit of pausing in WIndows. I have run a full scan of the Hard Disk and its not failing. I have updated the BIOS and reset it. Anybody came across this issue before?
difinity Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 I've seen failing hard drives pass diagnostic checks before, might be worth trying another hard drive to see if the problem continues.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now