BJG Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 (edited) Over the past few days I've found several times that messages I post end up in an odd-looking half-width window, possibly after editing. If I edit them (again?) and add a blank line at the bottom, it corrects it. I can't seem to replicate it now though, so you probably don't believe me. Edited May 23, 2012 by ZeroHour
Mako Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 We, the united members' body of EduGeek, believe you. We are not suspicious of your sanity and/or clarity of thought or judgement. We take your word as truth and do not wish to subjugate or suppress your right to free speech. To find out more about your problem, please step into this room. The walls are padded for your own protection, don't be alarmed. I've not experienced any such issues, having edited posts on varying parts of the forum. Patient declared: Insane.
ZeroHour Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 Over the past few days I've found several times that messages I post end up in an odd-looking half-width window, possibly after editing. If I edit them (again?) and add a blank line at the bottom, it corrects it. I can't seem to replicate it now though, so you probably don't believe me. Ahh I think you have an ad blocker and the half window is due to an ad placeholder on the right side which only shows on last post.
BJG Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 (edited) Dunno, expect you're right. I wasn't aware of having an ad blocker. Edited May 23, 2012 by BJG
BJG Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 (edited) http://www.wreckamovie.com/system/shot_medias/0000/5791/cell-1.jpg Hello...? Edited May 23, 2012 by BJG
ZeroHour Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 Can you attach a screenshot? If I am correct to replicate you should reply to this post, then refresh the page fully and then hit edit. 1
ZeroHour Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 So that does mean your either blocking ads at a browser level or filtering level fyi
ZeroHour Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 So that does mean your either blocking ads at a browser level or filtering level fyi Another quick question, what resolution is your display set to?
BJG Posted May 24, 2012 Author Posted May 24, 2012 Another quick question, what resolution is your display set to? (1280x1024)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now