Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have just purchased this for our school (Primary). After installing this on ALL our PC's I'm having a problem accessing the toolbar control. Everything is greyed out except the General tools.

 

Please help!

 

I'm a real beginner so I need the technical stuff translated.

Posted
ok two questions did are you on a network as you can install via gpo and secondly you need to register it befor it works. if want pm me also if you contact textese if you are installing via gpo they will suply you with a msi for auto registration. There are some problems with it but there support is really good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...