neilmc Posted May 15, 2012 Posted May 15, 2012 Helped two students with there media course work a few weeks ago, and just received a card and bar of chocolate Only annoying thing is I started a diet yesterday, the wife will end up steeling it, boooooo
Garacesh Posted May 15, 2012 Posted May 15, 2012 I helped a media student with their coursework a few weeks ago.. For some reason the laptop they used couldn't play the videos, only the sound. I'd assume codec problem, but every machine here uses the same codec packs. So I had a fellow techie root through their files and dump them onto my area (since my account doesn't have the permissions to do that yet), compiled and exported the video myself and had said fellow techie put it back in their area. Didn't even get a thank-you
lindylou Posted May 16, 2012 Posted May 16, 2012 Only annoying thing is I started a diet yesterday, the wife will end up steeling it, boooooo That bar clearly says "More To Share"...and chocolate is always right! Nice to see students with manners.
Callie Posted May 16, 2012 Posted May 16, 2012 That's adorable, and I'm terribly jealous. Enjoy! (Or, at least, your wife will)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now