Andi Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 Anyone out there use this software? I have the disk and the license but just cannot get it to package up using WininstallLE. It always asks the user to enter a serial number when they run it even if I have gone through those steps before running the second compare scan.
Guest Guest Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 You tried using Filemon and Regmon when you enter the serial? Just see what it edits/adds and add it to your package
Andi Posted June 4, 2007 Author Posted June 4, 2007 Scratch that, a quick google answered my question.
Andi Posted June 4, 2007 Author Posted June 4, 2007 Wow, regmon has just confused me even more. As soon as I entered the serial number with Regmon open more keys than I could comprehend flew past my eyes. I think I'll just do a manual install on the few necessary PCs for this one, it's Monday and I don't want to get too in-depth if I can help it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now