theforce Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 Hi I am trying to create smartnotebook 10.8 software. I downloaded the smart install manager and the smartnotebook 10.8 software. When I try to load the smartnotebook software into the smart install manager it tells me that xxxxxxx.exe is not a valid smart installation package. Have just downloaded the wrong package.. i.e its the single install becuase I couldn't find it listed in the administrative downloads page. Can someone post me the link to where the correct download could be or what I am doing wrong? It took ages to download the current package which is 292mb. Many thanks. and regards.
Dave84 Posted May 5, 2012 Posted May 5, 2012 It sounds like you downloaded the wrong version. You need the MSI versions for the install manager. Smart have just released version 11 so I assume they are in the middle of updating the page. You can still download it from their US site though.
Michael Posted May 5, 2012 Posted May 5, 2012 Has anyone tried Smart Notebook 11 yet? Any improvement on 10.8?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now