Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Nick/All,

 

Are there any detailed installation instructions to get HAP+ Logon Tracker up and running. I have watched the videos on: Home Access Plus&#43 but these videos do not show to get the logon tracker to run on logon and logoff. I have looked at older videos for previous versions of HAP+ and the videos show to edit a GPO to execute a .exe on computer startup, log on and logoff. However, this .exe does not exist in the latest download for HAP+ 7.10.

 

Am i missing something or is there a new way to implement this and i am missing something in the latest videos?

 

I have noticed an .msi file on the download section of the download site. Is it as simple as getting the .msi installed on the workstation, setup HAP+ as per the installation instructions, follow the videos to configure Logon Tracker and SQL and then it just works?

 

I have used a couple of previous version of HAP+ to be able to remotely access my files. This is a fantastic and brilliant product @nickbro.

 

Any assistance would be much appreciated. BTW i am using an RM CC4.3 network!

 

TIA,

David

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi Nick,

 

I am trying to get logon tracker to commuicate with the server that HAP is setup on. I have put a firewall exception in for the .exe, i can run the api.asmx file in a browser fine.

 

Any ideas? I attached a image of the error message that appears.

 

Any help is much appreciated!

David

 

Logon Tracker Error.jpg

Posted

Think i've cracked it.

 

When i tried to manually run the logon tracker exe i wasn't passing it the URL for the HAP website. Once i did this the tracker was updating.

 

David

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...