sidewinder Posted May 3, 2012 Posted May 3, 2012 Coming up for my renewal, and I want to be sure everything is right. 1) Are Server DataCenter licences done per processor? A quote I have seems to indicate this is the case. But it isnt with Enterprise or Standard? 2) If I want to run SCCM on a VM managing clients, and SCVMM on one of my 3 Hyper-V hosts, managing itself and another 2 hosts (2 hosts are dual CPU, one is single) what server licences would I need? 3) Am I right in thinking the Core CAL pack covers SCCM but not things like Forefront Endpoint?
FN-GM Posted May 3, 2012 Posted May 3, 2012 1. You are correct 2. You will need to by SCCM server but cals are included with EEES 3. You do get FEP See this link: Products - Microsoft Client Access License 1
localzuk Posted May 3, 2012 Posted May 3, 2012 Also, SCCM is easiest purchased via a datacentre license too - it is done by '2 processors'. So, a single license covers 2 processors.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now