Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been merrily testing Citrix related things over the holidays and I'm a bit puzzled about the load balancing. I have two thinstation clients pointing at the same server (tstest01, tstest02, the server is citrix01). I have configured a load evaluator rule of 'max clients = 1'. Yet the second client logs into the server.

 

I'm guessing I've missed something obvious somewhere.

Posted

I figured it out. I was connecting to the server rather than the published desktop. :)

 

So I had this:

SESSION_0_TYPE=ica
SESSION_0_TITLE=citrix
SESSION_0_ICA_SERVER=CITRIX01

When I should of used this instead:

SESSION_0_TYPE=ica
SESSION_0_TITLE=citrix
SESSION_0_ICA_APPLICATION_SET="Default_Desktop"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...