Dos_Box Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 Just to let you all know, there is to be a meeting of site staff in Manchester tomorrow to discuss the way ahead for EduGeek (Secondus, BETT 2008 etc). The problem is that all the people meeting have never been in one place together before (let alone the same county!) and we are not sure of the conseqences. We'd best not make actual physical contact I think. Its for the best.
contink Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 Sounds to me like you're trying to avoid buying a round.. Good luck with it all...
GrumbleDook Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 We'd best not make physical contact I think. It's for the best. I am thinking of a phrase about touching and a barge pole features in it somewhere ... As long as you are paying for the food I'm not fussy. oh ... and paying for the WiFi too!!!! I have a feeling I have put those in the wrong order.
witch Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 He's right you know - when matter and antimatter meet, the consequences could be universe-ending! Which is which? If you have to ask, you havent been an Edugeeker long!
localzuk Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 Maybe you will merge into one uber-edugeek, the likes of which this world hasn't seen before. Then this being will go on the rampage doling out sweet retribution to those who dared to treat edugeeks badly *I think I may have watched too many movies this weekend*
alan-d Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 Time to get the foil hats on and redecorate our homes with foil wallpaper. This could be a nasty one!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now