Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi All, I have been asked to deploy the SMART Notebook Print Capture Driver. I have used the Smart Install manager to access the MSI, But when I deploy it to a machine I get an %%1612 Error. ("Error 1612. The installation source for this product is not available"). If anyone has managed to deploy this and come across this error? I would appreciate the help. Many Thanks.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...