Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

A few of the projectors in our classrooms are held in cages. Getting some new projectors and I'd like to just replace the mounting plate with an appropriate one to make use of the existing mount & wiring. However, there are no identifying markings on the cage and they were installed way before I was here.

 

I've been informed they were purchased with the projectors through Tempus. So I'm hoping they might have used them elsewhere and a clue could come my way.

 

cage1.JPGcage2.JPG

 

Just being hopeful and trying to avoid installing a new mount :)

Posted

Heh, I know I've got a school with a few of those in - in place of proper mounts we had to hang projectors out of the side of it due to the lens being on the wrong side :(

Sorry, no idea on name - I do however know they were installed there by NS Optimum. I suspect they may be Sahara.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...