CharlieGreen Posted April 5, 2012 Posted April 5, 2012 (edited) Hello, I'm fairly new to VB and have been trying to make a few scripts and would really appreciate some help here please. For the first script I have done no work on yet and do not know what to do so if anyone can make it or help me make it, it would be appreciated, What I want it do is to create 2 partitions on Disk0 and assign them a specified drive letter and format them to NTFS.....BUT... what I would like it do is to use a percentage of the free space e.g. Partition1 would use 60% and be Drive D:\ and Partition 2 would use 40% and be Drive E:\, if you sort of understand. The next script is a long script that writes to a text file and it reboots in the middle however how do I get it so that when it reboots, it a) opens back up that logfile and can write to it .... and b) go to where is left off Also when using diskpart how do you get it to add the disks and format them as well ?? Thanks in advance Edited April 5, 2012 by CharlieGreen added something else
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now