nickb23 Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 Hey guys, Got a server 2008 / XP network at a Primary school that I work at. iTunes is installed on all the workstations, and they are all popping up with "New Software is available from Apple" window. I have tried to search for a script that disbles autoupdate on google, but no luck at all. Does anyone know of one?? Thanks Nick
sted Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 can you just use a group policy to stop the apple update service running (i think thats what its called)
X-13 Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 msiexec /x iTunes.msi or msiexec /x iTunes64.msi for 64-bit. ~NOTE [for those who don't get it]: I'm actually telling you to uninstall iTunes...~ Actually... I don't think you're allowed iTunes on the network anyway...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now