pooley Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 Has anyone got an example MST for this software, so I can register the product on deploy. The kudlian site used to have an MST generator but its down and I'm getting no response from their support desk.
tigerstar Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 The MST generator tool is on the program CD as well, or at least it was on our copy. It's named KudlianMSTTool.exe.
pooley Posted March 22, 2012 Author Posted March 22, 2012 Thanks fella, now if I could only find that elusive Windows version cd, can only see the MAc version currently. IS it a big file? Could you email it ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now