Jobos Posted May 21, 2007 Posted May 21, 2007 I’m writing an ASP .Net 2.0 page that emails all the addresses in a database but after reading through the Microsoft help files about databases all the info I can find refers to using the Gridview control to display the database on a page but I need to each extract each email address one at a time. I've done this with .Net 1 but .Net 2.0 seem harder. Is there any help files or code I could be pointed to? I just need the database code as I've done all the rest.
u8dmtm Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 This article will help you: http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/032702-1.aspx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now